[KimDaBa] new (and perhaps final) snapshot

Dominik Stadler dominik.stadler at gmx.at
Sat Oct 2 12:03:26 BST 2004

Hi,

so it seems that only two get that problem with libkipi, but noone else?

I still didn't figure out what is wrong, could you compile it in the meantime?

I am also seeing the following lines a lot on the commandline:

Got image
Got image
Got image
Got image
Got image
Oh its gone
Got image
Oh its gone
Got image
Oh its gone
Got image
Got image
Oh its gone
Got image
Oh its gone
Got image
Oh its gone
Got image

does that mean anything bad? I'm not sure. If not, can we remove this output
for the release.

Dominik.