[KimDaBa] Patch to add symlink, hardlink, and no thumbnails options to HTML export

Jan Schubert Jan.Schubert at GMX.li
Fri Nov 19 10:20:26 GMT 2004

Robert L Krawitz wrote:

>In addition, there's an option offered to not generate thumbnails.

Robert, what exactly does this mean? Is it just a option? And what will
it cause if enabled? In which way speed is affected?
 From my point of view the generating of thumbnails and storing them
into the picture-folders is one of the biggest disadvantages fo kimdaba.
Beside that, generating the thumbnails is quite slow at the moment (even
on my amd64 it took a long time time to do this for some thousands high
quality pictires).
I love the way gwenview handles this issue, also it is much faster in
displaying..

Thx a lot,
Jan