[KimDaBa] me, again ...

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Mon Nov 8 01:25:52 GMT 2004

On Thursday 04 November 2004 15:19, Gael Beaudoin wrote:
| I'v just seen that there is a sort of hierarchy to manage the groups. The
| maybe it would be great to display it as a hierarchy ?
As someone pointed out, you could have an item belong to several groups.
Jesper might be in group "KDE developers", "KDAB Emplyees", "Cool freaks"
etc.

| Another request, could you add support for vidéo files ? Indeed, my
| "photos" also contain lots of small videos made with my camera.
Please search the email archive before asking questions. This has been
discussed a million times. The bottom line is: I dont have any movies, since
my camera doesn't record any in any good quality, so until I get one, dont
count on that.