[KimDaBa] Some ideas !

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Mon Nov 8 01:23:20 GMT 2004

On Thursday 04 November 2004 14:52, Gael Beaudoin wrote:
| - It would be useful if we could see the photo list (thumbnails) while
| selecting the filters. 90% of the screen is unused so there is enough space
| to add it.
With my categories, I have hundreds of persons, keywords, etc, so my windows
is completely packed. Besides it would take quite some time to implement
this, and I dont see it adding that much value, so I'd rather foucs on other
bugs/features.

| - When in preview mode (seeing all the thumbnails) when I click one time on
| a photo, it opens it it another window. IMO it would be better to be able
| to select a photo in order to push ctrl+1 to edit its infos. For now, I
| have to use the right click and then select "configure image at one time".
This is actually a KDE feature, you can configure whether you need single or
double click to invoke action somewhere in your control panel. (Dont ask me
where).

| - In the image configuration window, I think it would be better to only
| have item that the image belongs to in the lists than rather all the list
| select those the image belongs to .... When you set up dozens of people,
| it's not very easy to modify. I know that the current way you handle this
| isn't bad either, but It's my point of view :)
Please explain, I simply dont get this.