Re: Re: [KimDaBa] Problem with Groups and  Members group

Franck COLLINEAU franck-collineau at wanadoo.fr
Mon May 10 12:46:43 BST 2004

> Please read the user manual it contains lots more information about this:
> http://ktown.kde.org/kimdaba/kimdaba-doc/en/doc-multi-page/chp-options.html

Sorry but I don't understand how to add members in a group.
For example if I want to add Emma and Jeanne in Members Group of persons category, I have Group Emma with Emma as Member and  idem with Jeanne.
How should I do to set a "My daughters" group with Emma and Jeanne as Members.
In the user manual there are USA and Denmark groups and each of them has several members. How can I set like that ?
In the browser I don't have the nice icon (Blue and Green like chess pieces) as in the user manual for members group in the options KimBaDA
Thanks !

Franck
GNU Linux Mandrake 9.1 - KDE 3.1
Optez pour le système qui exploite l'ordinateur
et non l'utilisateur
http://www.zappa.com
http://www.attac.org
http://www.acontrecourant.org/acc2/