[KimDaBa] stuck compiling latest snapshot

jedd jedd at progsoc.org
Wed Jun 23 14:51:59 BST 2004

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 07:24 pm, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
 ] I'm indeed no expert on this subject.
 ] Try setting your KDEDIRS if not set already
 ] export KDEDIRS=/usr/local/kde

 Ahh, forgot to mention that I'd spotted something about KDEDIRS
 somewhere during my travels with this .. and it was already set to

buddha:~$ echo $KDEDIRS
/usr:/usr/local/kde

 Curiouser and curiouser.

 configure is a mystery to me.  I can't figure out where it generates
 that 'qt designer -nounload -impl ... ' line.  Otherwise I'd tell it to
 just trust me that kdelibs are installed.

 Jedd.