[KimDaBa] Multi-lingual description fields

Neilen Marais brick at chatsubo.dyndns.org
Tue Jun 22 04:25:40 BST 2004

Hi!

Kimdaba is a really nice app, and I'm currently in the process of
tagging my 5000 photo collection with it.  I'd like to write
multi-lingual descriptions though.  ATM, I just write both languages in
the description field, and seperate them with a "/", but I don't think
this is ideal, specially if someone might want more than 2 languages.

I could envisage the description field interface having tabs along the
side for your chosen languages.

Is anyone else interested in multi-lingual descriptions? I for one would
be most interested in such a feature.

Thanks
Neilen

--