[KimDaBa] Calendar Plugin works

Matt matt-lists at comnet.net.nz
Thu Jun 10 09:08:05 BST 2004

I'm trying to configure kimdaba from cvs.  I am getting the following
error:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lkexif

while doing make in kdeextragear-libs-1.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of what I'm missing.  I've
got all the exif-devel packages I can find on my CD's.  Just can't seem
to work out what I'm missing.  Google has been unhelpful.

Matt