[KimDaBa] time stamps on images in CVS HEAD

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Sun Jun 6 22:28:59 BST 2004

A few people had complained about problems with time stamps.
I found a bug resulting in the time stamp being set for a number of images
when configuring several images at a time.

those of you having problem, could you please check if this are solved in CVS
HEAD.

Thomas: Could you please work with me to try and resolve these problems?
Could you please go through the code and see if there are some issues, esp
with the code loading timestamps on start up

Thanks
Jesper