[KimDaBa] Path parameter in Kimdaba search dialog

Jean-Michel FAYARD jmfayard at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 00:58:11 BST 2004

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 11:35:27 -0300, Rafael Beccar
<rafabeccar at speedy.com.ar> wrote:
> Hi Jesper, Jean-Michel, everybody,
Hello Rafael

> I looked at the screenshots provided by Jean-Michel and the idea seems very
> interesting. However, I think there is a way to achieve the same goal without
> the need of increasing the size of the image database.

Just as a side note, this :

    <option viewtype="0" viewsize="0" icon="folder" name="Folder" show="0" />

is the only line added in your database. I don't store folder names,
since they are already implied by the value of the file path of the
picture.