[KimDaBa] Suggestion

Rafael Beccar rafabeccar at speedy.com.ar
Sun Jul 4 17:13:42 BST 2004

El Sunday 04 July 2004 11:54, Franck Collineau escribió:
> I'm sorry. I don't know you too.
> I have just send a mail to the KimDaBa mailling list
>
> Franck Collineau

Jesper,

I had exactly this same problem some weeks ago: I sent a message to
Kimdaba mailing list and get a response from this same person asking
why he got the message I sent.

Extrangely enough, It seems some messages to Kimdaba mailing list are
being redirected to this address at some point near the mailing list
server (since at least two persons, one in France and the other in
Argentina, had the same problem).

Mmm... I think this is a case for an international court.      ;-)

Anyway, sorry to this person for the inconvenients.

Greetings,
Rafael