[KimDaBa] Patch: Make KimDaba produce valid html.

Eivind Kjorstad ekj at zet.no
Thu Jan 29 15:07:03 GMT 2004

Hi !

The attached patch makes Kimdabas export produce valid html according to
the service at http://validator.w3.org

It is pretty minimal, but perhaps not optimal, spesifically it does:

* Provide alt-tags for all images, as required by the DTD, presently
I've just set the alt-tag to be equal to the filename, migth be better
to set it equal to the image-label or something like that.

* Provide a <meta> tag specifying the content and encoding, set to
iso-8859-1, if we actually do utf8 this should be changed.

* provide a header saying we're trying to do html 4.01/transitional

I apologise in advance if you guys don't like attachments and prefer
patches as Linus-like plaintext-in-mail, only say so and I'll do it
rigth in the future.

Sincerely,
		Eivind Kjørstad