[KimDaBa] new snapshot ready - feature freeze

Reimar Imhof Reimar.Imhof at netCologne.de
Wed Jan 28 21:15:56 GMT 2004

Am Mittwoch, 28. Januar 2004 09:59 schrieb Jesper K. Pedersen:

> All the above is just one crash, right? Not 3 independent crashes right?

Hello Jesper,

I compiled the actual snapshot (2004-01-28).

It compiled without problems on my system (KDE/Qt 3.1.1) and the problem with
the odd angles was gone after I returned to a backup of my index.xml file.

I still got several seg faults in different situations.

I'll send the according stack traces to your address in a second mail and hope
they can help some how.

Bye
Reimar