[KimDaBa] Re: Minor bugs and improvements plus plans for the KimDaBa week.

Jean-Michel FAYARD boulot.dodo at laposte.net
Mon Jan 19 14:50:08 GMT 2004

>| Just for info, I have just submitted a french GUI translation and I have
>| contacted Achim (who maintains an unofficial Debian Woody package) to see
>| if we can get KimDaBa officially supported by some Debian maintainer.
> Great, let me know when its there, plus the name of the maintainer (hmmm I
> think I already said that)

I see he is french too, so, as a side note, french keyboards (and those
for other languages which have fancy accents too) have the terrible idea to
default to

This bother me when I am in the viewer and I want to
« edit image properties » with a keyboard shortcut. (This is perhaps to
most useful and frequently used shortcut in fact). I have to type
« Ctrl + Shift + 1 », which is rather hard.

I understand that this shortcut makes sense with the
of the main panel.

Is it possible to have two shortcuts for the same action in Qt/Kde ?
If yes, I would propose to add « Ctrl-I » for this, as it is universaly
used since at least mac os of the old days.