[KimDaBa] New snapshot ready - please test

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Wed Feb 11 20:33:42 GMT 2004

Guy Zelck <gzelck at tiscalinet.be> writes:

| Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
|
| >OK, we are almost there, KimDaBa release 1.1 will be next Thursday.
| >
| >So now its time for all you guys to make your contribution, please download
| >the latest snapshots from http://ktown.kde.org/kimdaba/snapshots/
| >and try it out, and report any problems you see.
| >
| >I also changed the program used to generate the packages with, so please
| >let me know if there are any problems with unpacking and compiling.
| >
| >Kind Regards
| >Jesper.
| >

| Hello Jesper,
|
| I ran your new snapshot through the rpm creation mill and found that there
| were no *.html files anymore under /opt/kde3/share/doc/HTML/*/kimdaba.
|
| Rpm creation failed because of this. The actual compilation of the program
| itself worked.
|
| Could it be your makefiles failed to create them?
There indeed is, they might or might not be placed elsewhere, as I said, I
changed packing program, to conform with the rest of kde-extragear
packages.

Another possibility is that you did download the -noi18n package. This one
is merely meant for snapshot releases, and do thus not contain i18n nor any
docs.