[KimDaBa] timelines - ideas needed

Sam Jean-Samuel.Wienin at ema.fr
Thu Dec 9 16:21:27 GMT 2004

Unfortunatly, this email was not sent to the list.

Le 09.12.2004 13:28, Jesper K. Pedersen :
> Interesting.
> Now how would I select from Jan 15 to Mar 12 with your user interface?

You can't do that. But you can select from the end of october to the
medium of december like this :

http://wienin.free.fr/tmp/kimdaba2.jpg

The point is to create an _interactive_ explorer to have a chronological
point of view like in a real album.