[KimDaBa]

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Tue Dec 7 07:56:28 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 07 December 2004 08:50, Eivind wrote:
| On Tuesday 07 December 2004 08:40, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
| > Despite how hard I try, kimdaba (as any program in the world) might
| > crash once in a while, it would be annoying if setting tokens was lost
| > during such a crash. (I understand you did not consider this, given it
| > is likely month ago since kimdaba last crashed on you *grin* )
|
| Kimdaba can crash ? This is wonderful news ! We're soon Enterprise-ready.
| I'll go get the new CVS version -- I gotta see this !
Theoretically of course ;-)

I had a course on the university, on proving that implementations of
mathematical statements was correct.
Proving Fibonacci took like 2 pages of paper :-0
So, no I haven't done such stuff to kimdaba, I just happen to have excellent
users of my software, that report bugs in detailed fashion so it is easy to
resolve *grin*