[KimDaBa] Re: Search bar & CategoryEditor & Quick tagging (following)

Jean-Michel FAYARD jmfayard at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 07:30:28 GMT 2004

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 00:56:27 +0100, Jesper K. Pedersen <blackie at kde.org> wrote:
> OK, this is now implemented, give it a try and let me know what you think.

I add the opportunity yesterday, and I think
it´s just like the rest of KimDaBa : simple AND powerful ;-)

There is one thing though. In my idea, tokens were not saved on disk.
That may not be to the taste of some people, so you saved them in the xml file.
But if you take my example :

  (p) - there is a 'P'erson missing on this one

once you Ctrl-1 all those pictures, you don´t care anymore of the ´P´ token
and you want to reuse it for something else (for example ´P´rint).

A good compromise :
   save tokens in the xml file like today, and add a quick
        Maintenance->Reset tokens
   to be able to delete all of them in one click when you don´t need them