[KimDaBa] new snapshot available

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Thu Apr 1 07:10:02 BST 2004

It has now been a while since the latest snapshot was released, but finally I
can announce a snapshot which can be found at
http://ktown.kde.org/kimdaba/snapshots/
see the following URL to get an idea what has happend since the release:
http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdeextragear-2/kimdaba/ChangeLog?rev=HEAD

Unfortunately I also have to announce that of today April 1th, I've been
included in the Microsoft VGPDGP program (Very Gifted Possibly Dangerous GPL
Programmers).
This means that Microsoft has payed me a three digit amount in US $ millions,
on the agreement that I would stop doing any GPL programmer ever more.

So this is it, I'll retire now and focus on my other interests in life, namely
compiling a list of number plate of cars.

Kind Regards and happy KimDaBa'ing