[KimDaBa] packers needed.

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Sun Nov 30 10:12:59 GMT 2003

Achim Bohnet <ach at mpe.mpg.de> writes:

| On Saturday 29 November 2003 12:11, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
| > It finally happened!
| > KimDaBa 1.0 is released, and available at
| > http://www.blackie.dk/kimdaba/download/kimdaba-1.0.tar.gz
| > http://www.blackie.dk/kimdaba/download/kimdaba-1.0.tar.bz2
| >
| > I'd be happy to hear from anyone who successfully installed it, before I
| > make a worldwide announcement.
|
| Compiled and installed as debian/woody pkg.  Quick first test show
| no problems.  Only thing I've noted noted is  Edit->Options instead of
| Settings->Configure Kimdaba.  Really strange ;)
Well I guess that is where the author (ahem;-) choose that it should be. I
guess settings follows KDE standards better, tho. I'll put it on my TODO
list.

Did you by the way say that you had made a debian package of kimdaba?
Would you be willing to do so for each release, and upload it to me, so I
could make it available?

Does anyone make other kind of packages?