[KimDaBa] The good thing can be better (Wishlist)

Tue Dec 16 20:27:18 GMT 2003

Hi,
here some things which I would like very much in some future release of
kimdaba:

- Display the full path (relative to the basedir) in the image properties.
- Allow to rename files (really change the name on the hdd)
- Loseless image rotation (which actually affects the files)
- Search for a image describtion and label (or can I also do that?) I've tried
to fill out the proper fields in the search dialog, but no pics were found.

What do you think about these ideas?

Bye!
Florian