[KimDaBa] Compile error

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Thu Dec 11 08:40:42 GMT 2003

Rich Jones <rich.jones at cox.net> writes:

| On Friday 05 December 2003 2:35 am, Achim Bohnet wrote:
|
| > check where libqt-mt.so is located (make sure you have devel pkg of
| > qt3 installed. maybe something like libqt-devel) and add
| >
| > 	--with-qt-libraries=/dir/that/contains/libqt-mt.so/softlink
| >

| To get ./configure to work, I had to install all of the qt-devel packages, and
| a few of the kde-devel packages. Wierd, that.
Not really when you think about it.
You are compiling the source code for a program.

Are there nobody out there who could help me develop a rpm of kimdaba?

| Now, when I try make, it eventually fails with:
| libtool: link: cannot find the library `/usr/lib/libGL.la'
|
| What provides this one?
Maybe Free86-Mesa-devel

(I remembered having problems with the GL stuff when compiling my KDE, and
my solution was simply to compile Qt without open GL, but I'm not sure if
that would work for you.