[Korganizer-devel] [Bug 231152] New: Starting and ending time zones for a to-do can be different
sabine at kdab.net
Wed Mar 17 21:44:08 CET 2010
Summary: Starting and ending time zones for a to-do can be
Platform: Compiled Sources
AssignedTo: korganizer-devel at kde.org
ReportedBy: sabine at kdab.net
Version: (using Devel)
Compiler: gcc 4.3.2
Installed from: Compiled sources
- Launch KOrg
- Click on 'New To-do' button
- Select a calendar and fill in the title, location, category for the to-do
- Check the 'Start:' check box
- Enter tomorrow as a start date and due date
- Check the 'Time associated' check box and enter a starting and ending time
for the to-do (ex: 17:00 to 20:00)
- Select 'Europe/Paris' instead of 'floating' as the time zone for the starting
It works but the time zone for the due time is still displaying 'Floating'.
So the user as to manually edit it so that it shows the same time zone.
That would be so much more efficient if this was edited automatically once a
start time zone has been selected.
Plus I checked and it is actually possible to create a to-do with a start time
in a time zone and an ending time in another. I wonder what would be the use
It would make much more sense to have the same time zone for starting and
ending time all the time.
Trunk, Svn Rev 1104424
Configure bugmail: https://bugs.kde.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the Korganizer-devel