[Korganizer-devel] [Bug 222622] New: Both display and email reminders are used when selecting 'Send email' radio button
sabine at kdab.net
Thu Jan 14 00:15:27 CET 2010
Summary: Both display and email reminders are used when
selecting 'Send email' radio button
Platform: Compiled Sources
AssignedTo: korganizer-devel at kde.org
ReportedBy: sabine at kdab.net
Version: (using Devel)
Compiler: gcc 4.3.2
Installed from: Compiled sources
- Launch Kontact and go to KOrganizer
- Click on the 'New Event' button
- Enter information (title,location, time...)
- Check the 'Reminder' check box and set the time to 1 min.
- Click on the 'Advanced...' button
- An 'Edit Reminders' dialogue appears, in its 'Type' section select the 'Send
email' radio button.
- Click on 'Ok'
There should only be an email sent to the default email address (the one set as
default in Kmail: settings/configure Kmail/Identities) whereas atm an email is
sent and at the same time a display reminder appears in Kontact eventhough this
option was not selected.
Akonadi-ports Branch, Svn Rev 1074068
Configure bugmail: https://bugs.kde.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the Korganizer-devel