[Korganizer-devel] [Bug 235211] New: Update pb with 'Show journals instead of events when in Journal View'
sabine at kdab.net
Fri Apr 23 20:40:33 CEST 2010
Summary: Update pb with 'Show journals instead of events when
in Journal View'
Platform: Compiled Sources
AssignedTo: korganizer-devel at kde.org
ReportedBy: sabine at kdab.net
Version: (using Devel)
Compiler: gcc 4.3.2
Installed from: Compiled sources
- Launch KOrg
- Create a new journal entry for today (or any other day with no incidences)
- Check that it is displayed correctly in date navigator
view (today's date should be displayed in bold now).
- Go to Settings menu/Configure KOrganizer...
- Click on 'Views' icon
- In the 'General' tab uncheck the 'Show journals instead of events when in
Journal View' check box from the 'Date Navigator section.
- Click on 'Ok'
Nothing happens: todays date is still displayed in bold whereas it should not
- Quit Korg and relaunch it.
Now the date is not displayed in bold anymore so this just seems to be an
Trunk, Svn Rev 1117862
Configure bugmail: https://bugs.kde.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the Korganizer-devel