[Korganizer-devel] [Bug 212025] New: Akonadi Google Calendar deletes Google Calendar when removing a Resource
matt at klassen.com
Tue Oct 27 04:23:30 CET 2009
Summary: Akonadi Google Calendar deletes Google Calendar when
removing a Resource
Platform: Ubuntu Packages
AssignedTo: korganizer-devel at kde.org
ReportedBy: matt at klassen.com
Version: Version 4.3.2 (using KDE 4.3.2)
Installed from: Ubuntu Packages
The Akonadi Google Calendar plugin deletes all entries of my Google Calendar
when I removed it as a Resource from Kontact.
1. Added a google akonadi resource to my korganizer.
2. Configured it to my google account
3. (Did not see any of my google events)
4. Created a second google akonadi resource as a source in korganizer
5. Could see the new entries of this resource
6. Deleted first korganizer google akonadi resource (Right clicked item and
7. My Google Calendar was wiped clean with no entries.
8. 2nd google akonadi resource still had the items. Modifying each item adds
it back to my google calendar.
Configure bugmail: https://bugs.kde.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the Korganizer-devel