[Korganizer-devel] [Bug 186088] New: Disassociated events appear twice in day view
vectro at vectro.org
Wed Mar 4 01:19:28 CET 2009
Summary: Disassociated events appear twice in day view
Platform: Ubuntu Packages
AssignedTo: korganizer-devel at kde.org
ReportedBy: vectro at vectro.org
Version: (using KDE 4.2.0)
Installed from: Ubuntu Packages
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Start korganizer and select the single-day view.
2. Create a new event starting on Mar 1 2009 at noon and recurring daily.
3. Browse to March 8, 2009, and observe the 8th occurrence of the event from
4. Right-click this occurrence, and select "Disassociate this occurence".
5. There are now two events displayed at noon; one is selected and is the
original recurring event; the other is the new disassociated event.
6. Browsing to another date and then back to March 8, the original recurring
event can no longer be seen.
Two copies of the event are seen after selecting "disassociate this
Only one event is displayed after "disassociate this occurrence"; namely, the
It appears that data associated with the recurring event is correctly updated;
the disassociated date appears in the exception list of that event even if it
is double-clicked directly after step 5 above. It appears that simply the page
is drawn after the creation of the new event but before the recurring event is
This was observed using korganizer package 4:4.2.0-0ubuntu1-intrepid3.
Configure bugmail: https://bugs.kde.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the Korganizer-devel