[Korganizer-devel] printing access to koprefs

Ron Goodheart rong.dev at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 06:02:05 CET 2009

Hi all,
I'm looking for some help on what would be the right way to get some
additional information for printing.

There is a preference that defines the color of an overdue ToDo item that I
would like to access when printing the Todo. However my attempt to add
'koprefs.h' failed.
"error: koprefs_base.h: No such file or directory".

This header file is generated and does exist in my build directory under
<build>/korganizer.

For instance, I was trying to use "KOPrefs::instance()->todoOverdueColor()".

Is there something else I need to do or access this information in another
way?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ron