[Korganizer-devel] Slow startup and closedown with LDAP

Henrik Schmidt hbs at ks.informatik.uni-kiel.de
Wed Jan 30 17:47:53 CET 2008

On Wed, 30 Jan 2008, Henrik Schmidt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a problem with some KDE applications, most noticable korganizer
> and kmail since when I use LDAP for user and group management.
> I don't know whom to contact so I try this list to get a clue.

Sorry that I bothered the list. I found that I used synced NFS with LDAP
instead of asynced which caused the immense delay.

My fault. Good luck with korganizer. It is innocent.

Henrik Schmidt
--
Henrik Schmidt                  Christian-Albrechts-Universitaet zu Kiel
Institut fuer Informatik        +49 (431) 880 75 - 50 Fax or 43 Phone
24098 Kiel, Germany             email: hbs at ks.informatik.uni-kiel.de