[Korganizer-devel] [Patch] Bug 148753: Scroll bars in month view cells useless because of faded content

Thomas Thrainer tom_t at gmx.at
Fri Feb 8 18:12:48 CET 2008

Hi

Like Allen suggested, I applied for a SVN account, and already got one.

I am currently working on Bug No. 81689 (making month view scrollable), but I
fixed this one also, because it annoyed me quite a bit ;-). Because making
the month view scrollable is quite a big patch, I created a much smaller one
which only fixes Bug No. 148753.

So, I wanted to ask for a review of the patch, and if I can do my first commit
with this patch ;-).

Regards
Thomas