[Korganizer-devel] please, how to modify the fields shown in the To-do list window

Jose Borreguero borreguero at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 16:47:17 CEST 2007

The To-do list windows allows one to see all current to-do's and you can
sort/rank them by some of their fields by clicking in the appropriate tab.
The thing is that there are not tabs for every single field, and there is no
way to modify which fields should be present. My korganizer shows tabs for
"summary", "recurs", "priority", "complete", "due date", and "categories" so
that I can rank my To-do's according to any of these fields (I attached a
snapshot)
How can I do to add new tabs for other fields, or remove existing tabs?
jose-