[Korganizer-devel] Removing pending korganizer / newexchange event objects

Glenn Z korganizer-devel at t743.CoolDesert.com
Fri Nov 2 11:56:03 CET 2007

Hi,

Korganizer/Kontact (with the experimental exchange server resource
plugin for KDE 3.5.8 on Fedora 7) is constantly crashing on me ever
since I attempted to accept an outlook/exchange meeting in kmail.  Every
time it attempts to connect to & sync with the exchange server, it pops
up a "Confirm Save" dialog ("You have requested to save the following
objects..."), listing the changed event.  If I click "OK", it
immediately crashes.

This great tool has unfortunately become unusable, and I'm trying to
figure out how to remove this pending event object in order to stop the
tool from crashing.  Is there some spool file somewhere that I can remove?

I'd appreciate any help.

Glenn Z