[Korganizer-devel] [Bug 143511] New: korganizer doesn't save resources immediately when changed or deleted
Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper
vR at movingparts.net
Tue Mar 27 13:44:29 CEST 2007
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
Summary: korganizer doesn't save resources immediately when
changed or deleted
Platform: Fedora RPMs
AssignedTo: korganizer-devel kde org
ReportedBy: vR movingparts net
Version: (using KDE KDE 3.5.6)
Installed from: Fedora RPMs
Although korganizer saves new events to the calendar file immediately, it does not save the file when events are deleted or changed, it appears. This is causing perceived data reliability problems for kpilot.
Steps to reproduce:
1) add new event called "testing" to korganizer calendar (using the standard local .ics file ~/.kde/share/apps/korganizer/std.ics)
2) click "ok" to close the modal dialog
3) observe calendar event shows in korganizer correctly
4) touch ~/.kde/share/apps/korganizer/std.ics
5) observe korg blink and retain the new data
6) double-click on "testing" added at #1
7) change name to "testingblah"
8) click "ok" to close modal dialog
9) observe calendar event shows in korganizer correctly
10) touch ~/.kde/share/apps/korganizer/std.ics
11) observe korg blink and lose the change in name
12) select "testing" event added in #1
13) hit "delete"
14) observe calendar event correctly goes away in korganizer
15) touch ~/.kde/share/apps/korganizer/std.ics
16) observe korg blink and "testing" event show up again
More information about the Korganizer-devel