[Korganizer-devel] KOrganizer Handbook Updates

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Thu Nov 30 23:08:35 CET 2006

[Trying to send this yet-again.  Now that Dirk says ktown seems to be operational.]

Hi Lauri,

Not sure if you are the right person to ask... but I'll ask anyway.

We need modifications to the KOrganizer handbook to describe
some new command line options and a slight change in behavoir, i.e.,

% korganizer --help
Usage: korganizer [Qt-options] [KDE-options] [options] [calendars]

  -i, --import            Import the given calendars as new resources into the default calendar
  -m, --merge         Merge the given calendars into the standard calendar (i.e. copy the events)
  -o, --open            Open the given calendars in a new window

Arguments:
  calendars                 Calendar files or urls. Unless -i, -o or -m is explicitly specified, the user
                                     will be asked whether to import, merge or open in a separate window.

Note the old behavior: only one calendar could be specified on the command line and if
the --import was specied you were prompted if you wanted to import or merge.

These changes will be in KDE 3.5.6 and above.  So, can you make the necessary changes
to the KOrganizer handbook (or find someone to do this)?

Regards,
Allen and Reinhold
--
This is my KDE signature