XMPP / Jabber: Update your client information on the XSF Website

E.M. emus at mailbox.org
Thu Mar 12 22:16:08 GMT 2020

Hello,

this is a friendly, but non-official reminder to update the timestamp
("last_renewed":) of your Jabber/XMPP client in this list:

https://github.com/xsf/xmpp.org/blob/master/data/clients.json

Please only do that if

- your client is still maintained
- you are the admin or a responsible

Otherwise we you be happy to delete your retry from the list.
If you are not an admin or responsible, please forward if you know
someone in charge.

This is just a friendly, but non-official reminder.
I am writing that on my own and just helping out within the XMPP Community.

Thank you very much! Just reply, if you have any feedback!

Kind regards
EM