Rebase of kopete branch and push it to master

Alexander Semke alexander.semke at web.de
Tue Jan 16 08:06:01 UTC 2018

On 16.01.2018 00:45, Pali Rohár wrote:
> Because it does not work.
>
> remote: Push declined - excessive notifications would be sent
> remote: Please file a KDE Sysadmin bug to continue
>
> Therefore I opened sysadmin ticket T7642 and I was told that I should
> discuss about it on kde-core-devel.

If I remember it correctly, we had this problem last year in LabPlot
when we decided to bring frameworks into master, too.
We then merged frameworks into master (no rebase) and pushed this merge
to remote. I think the history is still there in the sense
that I can see all those "KDE4Libs->KF5" changes done in the frameworks
branch when bringing master into frameworks, etc.

Did you try already
1. merge the current master to master-kf5 and finish all the porting stuff
2. merge master-kf5 back into master
3. check the history in master

--
Alexander