Dead link to Win build on the Konversation website

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 22:58:50 GMT 2018

Hi all, a friend was trying to use Konversation on Windows, went to the
website and clicked on
https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/konversation-stable-win32/ to find it
404. I tried the same thing with the same result.

By website I mean konversation.kde.org

I asked in #kde-windows and someone dug up
https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/Konversation_Nightly_win32/ which seems
at least a live link, so could be substituted for the dead one.

When I looked at the Konversation wiki, I see little to nothing about
Konversation on Windows. Looking forward to KonversationNext, I'm really
eager to see it available to everyone. In fact, I would like to see *all*
KDE applications available to everyone, everywhere. It seems that our
binary-factory work could make that possible.

But first, can someone fix the website link? And perhaps add a little
section to the wiki about installing and running on Mac and Win.

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez