[Konversation-devel] Custom popups

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Wed Apr 9 03:14:47 UTC 2014

On Sunday 06 April 2014 04:00:50 acajoom wrote:
> Hello guys,

Hey,

sorry your mail got stuck in moderation for so long.

> Congratulations for the nice software,

Thanks!

> I was wondering if you have any views on making it possible to have
> custom popup menus within Konversation.
> For instance, in mirc I used to have this popups.ini where I had created
> lots of custom menus when right clicking either in channel, nicklist,
> query window, etc.
> I had sort of imported all nickserv and chanserve commands into menus.
> Any way around this ? I was thinking with popup menus.

We have support for some of this in 1.5, where you can chose to make
the "Quick Buttons" (see config dialog) that operate on users show
up in the context menus of users, i.e. the nicklist, nicknames in
chat text views, and on the query tab background.

Custom popups for the channel background are not there right now, but
might follow in the future in some capacity.

> Thanks very much
> cheers from Greece
> George

Cheers,