[Konversation-devel] 1.5 branched; 1.4 still open until 1.5 final

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Thu Mar 21 03:09:00 UTC 2013

Hi everybody,

for everyone who didn't witness the proceedings on IRC: Shortly
before releasing RC1 we also branched master to 1.5 -- the RC was
spun from there.

1.5 is a stable branch, so please only put bugfixes there.

Additionally, it's currently string-frozen until the 1.5 final
release and being tracked by the stable l10n branch.

Meanwhile, the 1.4 branch also remains open until we release 1.5
final. As eligible bugfixes should be put into the lowest open
branch and then merged up, that means many of the fixes being
done right now should hit three branches including master. The
1.4 branch will then be closed once 1.5 is out.

Cheers,
Eike