[Konversation-devel] Frequent disconnects when using SSL

Greg Martyn greg.martyn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 21:43:59 UTC 2013

Ok, another update on this:
I get disconnected when using openssl 1.0.1e when someone pastes a url
into a channel. We tested this 6 times, each time I was disconnected
before seeing the url. The same does not happen when private
messaging, or when using 1.0.1c.

I'm using Konversation from git master from a couple days ago.

Is anyone else using OpenSSL 1.0.1e?

-Greg