[Konversation-devel] DCC SSL support

Bernd Buschinski b.buschinski at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 7 12:40:45 UTC 2012

hi,

well it is possible and I always wanted to do it one day...
I looked a bit into it and currently struggle to find a smart way to use
QTcpServer and KTcpSocket. For all other SSL connections we use KTcpSocket so
I would do that too, but I seem to overlook something or it really isn't that
easy :/

I will continue to look into it, in worst case I end up with QSslSocket, which
means DCC SSL would not use the KDE certificate storage.

kind regards,

Bernd