[Konversation-devel] Template on Konversation

Ian Nuttall ianpaulnuttall at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 14:09:42 UTC 2012

Hey guys,

I just rediscovered Konversation a few days ago after following the project back in 2010.  Great to see it's still going! (Although it hasn't been updated since last Christmas :/)

Anyways, I saw you had a link in your footer to the user snop on OSWD.org.  Just wanted to give you a heads up that their site isn't updated or maintained any longer and you can't even view snop's templates on there!  It's a real shame too since it used to be such an awesome community.

I wondered whether you'd want to switch the link to my site, OpenDesigns.org.  We've been going almost as long, except we have moved with the times, still take submissions and keep the community going!  I've actually got the same template your site is based on from snop: http://www.opendesigns.org/design/drifting/

It wouldn't take any effort for you, but you'd be supporting a site that is still active and needs the help.  Plus, I'm a huge fan of Konversation so that should give me bonus points! ;)

Either way, I'd love to hear back from you and if you need any help with Konversation, or your site, then please ask and I'll be happy to help.

Have a great weekend and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers,

Ian
Open Designs