[Konversation-devel] Retrieve NickServ password

LEDUQUE Mickaël mleduque at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 18:51:32 CET 2011

Hello,

I must be really bad at something, I can't find where I can get my
NickServ password back.
I forgot my password (well, it's been over 2 years it's stored
womewhere in the software). And when I go to the dialog where it is
filled-in, I can read it. I thought I would be smart and cutnpaste it
somewhere, but it doesn't work ither.

The I thought : "anyway, it's stored in kwallet, I just need to get
back ther !" but that's wrong, it seems (isn't that strange ?)

How do I get it back ? Why isn't it readable in the configuration ?
Why can't I find it in my wallet ?

Tanks,
Mickaël