[Konversation-devel] Upgrade Konversation on Ubuntu

nodnolse1 at gmail.com nodnolse1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 03:19:20 CEST 2010

I have Ubuntu 10.04 32-bit English. At the moment I use Konversation
1.2.3, it is the only version available from Ubuntu repositories. I
would like to upgrade to the latest version but in your site there is
not the Ubuntu package. I would try with the Debian version or the
Kubuntu version, but before to make disasters I preferred to ask you. In
the wile, my congratulations, Konversation it really fantastic, Paolo