[Konversation-devel] tray icon for konversation

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Wed Apr 7 12:36:30 CEST 2010

On 4/6/2010 10:07 PM, Artur Rona wrote:
> Hello,
> I am an user of konversation. I will be happy if you will add option to
> hide program to tray icon. Is it possible?

Konversation has had tray icon support for about seven

See Settings (in the menu bar) -> Configure Konversation
-> Behavior -> General -> options at the top.

KDE also supports docking any application in the tray
via the "Show in system tray" option in the Properties
dialog of an application link, or by starting it with
the "ksystraycmd <program>" wrapper (the Properties
dialog option essentially prepends ksystraycmd to the

> Regards,
> Artur Rona

Best regards,
Eike Hein