[Konversation-devel] tray icon stops blinking when osd disappears

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzerf at gmail.com
Sun May 24 01:22:50 CEST 2009

Hi,

asmentioned on irc, the tray icon notification (blinking) stops when
the OSD is hidden again after the timeout.

The attached patch solves that issue. I tested it short and it looked fine.
However, I am not familiar with the Konvi code base so there might be things
I miss.

Anyway, the reason for the misbehaving tray icon should be clear by looking
at my changes so whoever looks into fixing the issue in the end, has at least
a hint where to start. :D

Regards