[Konversation-devel] Dutch translation of 1.1 not packaged?

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Fri Jan 23 12:48:01 CET 2009

Kristof Bal wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've just upgraded to konversation 1.1 and saw that no Dutch
> translation got packaged. This is weird because a Dutch translation
> exists for already a long time. It wasn't updated for the 1.1 release,
> but it was translated for miore than 90%. Or did you take translations
> from another place than /trunk/l10n-kde3?

Hi Kristof,

we only release translations that meet a certain coverage
percentage (around two thirds) and don't show significant
errors on check_po_files and msgfmt -c. One of those was
not the case at the time of the release (the string freeze
mail to i18n-doc would have included a list of considered
translations with errors), though I don't remember off-
hand which it was. If the translation has been updated/
fixed since, we will include it in a 1.1.1.

--
Regards,
Eike Hein, hein at kde.org