[Konversation-devel] [Kde-extra-gear] Farewell, so long, the four is coming ...

Eike Hein kde at eikehein.com
Thu Apr 19 14:18:51 CEST 2007

Helio Chissini de Castro wrote:
> During this time, i planned a cleanup in applications as well, so i'll be
> moving all current trunk for branches/extragear/kde3

Couple of questions / thoughts come to mind:
* Will that location be covered by scripty?
* Will you move the translations as well, i.e. creating
  an i18n branch to go along with it?
* i18n-doc should be in on this so we don't lose trans-
  lation coverage.

A couple of us still plan KDE3 releases (and thus won't
use trunk immediately), and losing translation coverage
at this stage would be a critical problem.

--
Regards,
Eike Hein, hein at kde.org