[Konversation-devel] OpenSource Review

TimJowers@Yahoo.Com timjowers at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 15 23:19:20 CEST 2006

Hello yesoos,

    We are promoting open source for small business by writing a book
summarizing what is available for business. We would like your review
and input for Konversation and appreciate a link to our book as
possible. The book is located at
http://www.serviza.com/SoftwareIsFree-ForBusiness.pdf and will be
released at the end of the month. An updated version is planned for
January 2007 if you may have material to contribute. We welcome
listing additional authors, contributors, et cetera as the goal is to
persuade small business owners to the wealth of OpenSource available.
The plan is to released the book through LuLu press and under GPLv2.

Thank you for your assistance,
Tim Jowers
http://www.serviza.com/