[Konversation-devel] Konversation

David goondy at free.fr
Fri May 5 15:22:44 CEST 2006

Hi,

I just would like to ask you if you could add a very simple feature in
Konversation.
To notify highlights, I like to use my internal speaker... and that is the only
reason why I'm still using XChat... (I try to use only Qt apps)

I can't test any version now because I'm in a foreign country with no linux for
6 months :'( so excuse me if this is possible now but I few months ago I didn't
manage to use my internal speaker... even using an external command (echo "\a"
or something like this).

Have a nice day and congratulation for your software.

David.